Power Shift Nepal (PSN) Campaign
Tourism Development Endeavors (TUDE) launched multiyear “I am a Power shifter” movement in collaboration with various organizations in 2014 to build leadership and a network of youth in Nepal. “I am a Power shifter” focuses on the local issues with consideration of global perspective of climate change with the aim to raise the bar on climate action and inspire young people to not just talk about climate change but act concretely on it. It works on philosophy of Knowledge-Action-Promotion, where youth gain knowledge on climate change and its related local issues along with the possible solution followed by the implementation of the solutions and further disseminate it.
- To provide a transformational experience and network from a diverse range of background from different places to act towards a climate friendly and sustainable world by confronting the fossil fuel industry.
- To set examples of Climate friendly communities.
- To support global climate movement.
- campaigning to stop fracking and oil/gas drilling in Nepal and raising voice to save our mountains and communities
Projects of PSN
- I’am a Powershifter I (2014-2015)
3. Change workshop (2017-2018)
4. School Education program (2019-2022)
i) Don’t Frack Nepal
ii) our Mountains our responsibility
iii) fossil fuel free-renewables for all campaign
To know more pls visit : https://www.facebook.com/gpsnp/?ref=bookmarks